Sunday, July 01, 2007

Flashback: Michele on our wedding day!

Most of our blog entries are usually written in third person omniscient. But I just want to take a moment just to say how special my wife Michele really is.

There is probably a large number of truly "good" people in the world. And my wife is one of them. When someone is rude or inconsiderate to her, she not only gives them the benefit of the doubt but she also immediately forgives them. When someone is in need, not only will she take the shirt of her own back to give it to them, she'll pull mine off and hand it over as well.

Some people go through life focusing on perceptions...worried about what image they project and how it might be perceived. Michele is not like that. With her what you see is really what you get.

I love my wife not only for who she is, but for who I am able to be when I am with her.

And now for the flashback...my beautiful wife...a mere 15 years ago...nearly as beautiful...as she is today...


Michele on our wedding day in 1992...